#cefjacksontn – OH MY GOODNESS, what an awesome concert we had last Saturday night! The Renaissance Choir did a wonderful job and ushered in a memorable worship experience. If you were there with us, you know what I speak of. If you couldn’t be with us – I’m sorry. You missed a glorious night. The venue was perfect for this event and the Lord blessed us with good weather that day too. One thing that I enjoyed a lot was talking to the students who make up the choir. Their musicians, director,s and tech people were awesome too! Below are several photos from the event and a lot of “thank yous” that are well deserved.
We certainly do not want to miss anyone, but here are some specific thank you’s to some special people. Thank you…
- to the Renaissance Choir, Matthew, Megan, and every director, student, musician, and support person who worked so hard to make this a high quality production
- to our friend, Dr. Logan Hampton, for sharing his heart about the importance of our ministry
- to Fellowship Bible Church, our church partner, for allowing us to use your facilities for the event… Randy and Jennifer, you are gracious and your tech guys were too!
- to each friend of CEF that attended the event to worship with us, plus those who made outside donations to help make it a successful fundraiser too… you know who you are and we love and appreciate you all
- to our wonderful local ministry committee members who helped put things together and were great ambassadors for us that night
- to Caleb and Joshua for helping with the offering
- to Emily for helping at the info table
- to all the various media outlets that helped us advertise the even, some of those folks were: Thomas Media’s radio stations, WBBJ TV, JEA’s 6 in the City, 93.7 FM the Dove, 93.1 FM Talk of Jackson, AFR Radio, Blake at Elite Signs, TIPS, and everyone else who helped spread the word
- to Joe for taking some of these photos… thanks sir!
Now, here is a photo gallery for you to enjoy.