God bless you and thank you for donating to CEF of Greater Jackson. Below is a list of “campaigns” or categories that you can donate to. Occasionally, we may use a specific campaign to raise funds for specific needs, but these will come and go. Unless you have a specific campaign to contribute to, always choose the “General Fund Donation” as it is the foundation of our ministry. As always, feel free to call our office at 731-736-2786 with any questions that you may have.
- We have 501(c)(3)status, so your donations are tax deductible.
- You have the choice to use Paypal or credit card (via Stripe) to send a donation – or – pledge an offline donation. If you choose “offline donation,” we will get a notice of your commitment and when we receive your donation, we will send you an official receipt via regular mail.
- Be sure to supply all of your information if you wish to get a “tax receipt” back for your income tax records.
- If you wish to remain “anonymous” on our website, there is a checkbox for that when you click the “Donate” button and complete your information. The website will not display your name, but we will still get the information in order to complete a tax receipt for you.
- If you would like to make your donation “recurring,” there is a check box to allow for that. You will see this check box after you click the Donate button. Recurring donations work best through a credit card payment, but if you wish to mail us a check each month, we will certainly receive it that way.
- When you click the “Donate” button, you should see a pop-up form asking for the details of your donation. If you cannot see this pop-up form, please check to see if you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. Turn the pop-up blocker off temporarily and try again.