#cefjacksontn – Thank you, thank you… thank you! We are grateful for everyone who had a part in making our annual fundraising auction a success. There are a LOT of people who helped organize, conduct, or otherwise participated in this year’s event. We especially want to thank all of you who bid on items! God bless you! At the end of this article, we will mention a few names because they went above and beyond to support us. This certainly does not mean that we love any of you any less though!
We sincerely appreciate our auctioneer and his wife for helping us again this year. Marshall Anderson has an auction company in Dresden, TN. You can check out his Facebook page here. This year, Scott Myatt provided our music and I heard lots of good comments about his style and song selection. You can find out more about him on his website here. The delicious BBQ sandwiches, slaw, tea, and banana pudding were provided at a nice discount by our friends at Brooksie’s Barn. You can check out their website here.
Now, for a few extra special thank you’s!
- Thank you West Jackson Baptist Church! Thank you for your continued support in allowing us to use your facilities. Alan, you guys and gals are a blessing!
- Thank you to Mayor Jerry Gist, Pastor Randy Pierson, Bro. Oliver Dossmann, and Cox Construction Co. for your generosity. The things you donated to this effort made a significant difference in the outcome of the event.
- Thank you CEF Ministry Committee for all of your hard work before, during, and after the event. You are awesome!
- Thanks to three special “volunteers” who gave a lot of their personal time to make this a great event… Mary Varner, Linda Toy, and Peggy Shackelford, God bless you!
- Thanks to Wayne Morgan who helped us organize and oversee the auction checkout table. Great job!
- Thank you “L & M,” my special auction helpers / item displayers, and runners! You two did an awesome job!
- Thanks to Joe Toy for taking most of the photos in the gallery below.
- Thanks to Lamar Sign Co. for donating space on their local electronic billboards to promote the event.
- Thanks to Steve Beverly and “Jackson 24 / 7” TV show for helping us get the word out through your area broadcast.
- Thanks to TIPS (Tennessee Industrial Printing) for printing event materials, including the awesome “auction bidders book” used that night.
- Now, last but not least… thank you to all of the area businesses and individuals who donated the various items that were auctioned off. Honestly, there were too many to list here, but they were all listed in the auction bidders book that was distributed that night.
As we mentioned that night, we hope that you had fun and every cent that was raised will go toward advancing our ministry vision to share the Gospel with as many children as possible in the months ahead, Thank you for partnering with us to advance a message of grace, love, and salvation throughout West Tennessee.