#cefjacksontn – Just a week ago, you blessed us with a successful fundraising banquet. Your presence and donations were gifts to us in grace filled ways. We simply want to thank each and every person who helped make the banquet successful. We cannot name all the names who helped, but we will mention a few for obvious reasons. Thank you…
- to Pastor Robert Morgan for doing such an outstanding job of telling the crowd about CEF and why it’s mission is so important
- to the Kindred Spirits singing group for sharing their wonderful ministry in song
- to our dear ministry friends, Pastor Steven Wright and Kadarius Scott for praying for and over our gathering
- to West Jackson Baptist Church for allowing us to use their facilities again this year
- to the young men and women who served us… YOU really rock!
- to our local ministry Committee for helping organize the event so well
- to our office admin, Denise Jackson for doing SO much research and banquet preparation
- to Mr. and Mrs. Tony James for sharing in the evening with us, Tony is our CEF State Director
- to everyone who attended, prayed, and / or gave a monetary donation
- finally, thank you to our friend Lisa Adkins who provided these photographs for you to enjoy… Lisa does great work and if you ever need a good photographer, contact her here: email@example.com
We hope you will enjoy the photos below. Again, thank you Lisa for doing this for us. Look close… you might just see yourself in a picture! God bless you all.