This donation will provide a firm foundation for all aspects of our ministry. We do our best to be good stewards of the money you bless us with. We also have a local ministry committee that helps provide oversight for our Chapter. As always, if you have questions about this process, feel free to send us a message or call our office at 731-736-2786. God bless you for supporting us!
- We have 501(c)(3)status, so your donations are tax deductible.
- You have the choice to use Paypal or credit card (via Stripe) to send a donation – or – pledge an offline donation. If you choose “offline donation,” we will get a notice of your commitment and when we receive your donation, we will send you an official receipt via regular mail.
- Be sure to supply all of your information if you wish to get a “tax receipt” back for your income tax records.
- If you wish to remain “anonymous” on our website, there is a checkbox for that when you click the “Donate” button and complete your information. The website will not display your name, but we will still get the information in order to complete a tax receipt for you.
- If you would like to make your donation “recurring,” there is a choice to allow for that. You will see the choices after you click the Donate button. You can always set this to “One-Time” donation, but you also have the option to make your donation monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually. Recurring donations work best through a credit card payment, but if you wish to mail us a check each month, we will certainly be happy to receive it that way.
- When you click the “Donate” button, you should see a pop-up form asking for the details of your donation. If you cannot see this pop-up form, please check to see if you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. Turn the pop-up blocker off temporarily and try again.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship® will make every effort to honor the contribution designation of the donor, yet contributions must be under the direction and control of CEF®. CEF has the discretion to determine how to best use contributions to carry out its functions and purposes. Such control of the funds by CEF is required to ensure the donor’s contributions satisfy requirements for tax-deductibility.