Please watch the video to hear a special message from our chapter director, Randy Nicholas. During these unprecedented days of the COVID-19 pandemic, many ministries are challenged about how to continue reaching out to people in a relevant way. We are no different and are actively searching for new and innovative ways to share the Gospel with children in West Tennessee.
This specific initiative will involve doing ministry in an “old school” way. Again, watch the video above to get more details. Below are explanations about specific needs that we have to conduct this summer outreach. Would you pray about helping meet some of these needs? When you click the donate button above, you will have an opportunity to select a specific need or make a general donation of any size.
- $312.00 = one box of 500 full-color TCC lessons. These are 7 pages (half-sheet sized and stapled) beautifully printed by a local professional printer. The cost here is for one box, but be aware that the series has six lessons. So, we are praying that we get six separate donations to cover this coast (total of $1872).
- $309.00 = cost for a stand alone DVD duplicator machine. We can purchase a “Produplicator 1 to 7 LG 24x Writer CD DVD Duplicator Tower” on Amazon right now for this price. We plan to record custom content locally to distribute to children who may not have easy access to online content. This unit will allow us to make seven copies at a time.
- $37.50 = the cost of purchasing a 6-lesson set for 10 chidden.
- $28.74 = the cost of 1 spindle of 100 blank DVDs and a simple paper sleeve for each. We hope to reach 500 children this summer with the Gospel and our COVID-19 summer outreach. That being said, we hope to get five donations of this category to cover the cost (total of $143.70).
- $18.75 = the cost of purchasing a 6-lesson set for 5 chidden.
- $??? = can you make a donation of $25 or $50 or whatever you are comfortable with? We will also need funds to help cover general expenses. For example we will purchase distribution bags, candy, snacks, and other items as we can. The general donations will also help cover travel expense for our director and helpers. A “ministry bag” will have these items placed in them weekly and the Truth Chaser lesson (in a separate envelope). We have a goal of reaching up to 500 children.
- If you have any questions at all, email us here or call our office at 731-736-2786.
- We have 501(c)(3)status, so your donations are tax deductible.
- You have the choice to use Paypal or credit card (via Stripe) to send a donation – or – pledge an offline donation. If you choose “offline donation,” we will get a notice of your commitment and when we receive your donation, we will send you an official receipt via regular mail.
- Be sure to supply all of your information if you wish to get a “tax receipt” back for your income tax records.
- If you wish to remain “anonymous” on our website, there is a checkbox for that when you click the “Donate” button and complete your information. The website will not display your name, but we will still get the information in order to complete a tax receipt for you.
- When you click the “Donate” button, you should see a pop-up form asking for the details of your donation. If you cannot see this pop-up form, please check to see if you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. Turn the pop-up blocker off temporarily and try again.
- Standard Disclaimer: Child Evangelism Fellowship® will make every effort to honor the contribution designation of the donor, yet contributions must be under the direction and control of CEF®. CEF has the discretion to determine how to best use contributions to carry out its functions and purposes. Such control of the funds by CEF is required to ensure the donor’s contributions satisfy requirements for tax-deductibility.